Monday 1 December 2014

Welcome, December. Goodbye, November! And hey there, fellow bumblebees! I am back with skincare product review, this time it's from the Korean road shop brand; Innisfree. So yaaay to my first Innisfree review ever! Wait~ Where have you been, Mitch? However, before we begin, I'd like to make it clear that this wasn't my first time trying Innisfree product :D I made a purchase of their Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack too, but it was meh, and to be honest I don't really like writing such negativity so I decided not to review it. It was such a shame since the Jeju Volcanic range caught my attention more than the others.

Innisfree Korean Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack now in India

Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Facial Foam review

Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Facial Foam.

First of all, you must be wondering what Bija is. I googled it and found a wikipedia about Bija and apparently it literally means 'seed'. Here's a picture of Bija from Innisfree's website. The nutmeg is a rare ingredient that can only be used after it has endured 20 years of survival in the wild. Its hardy properties allow for the skin to be gently smoothed and for the skin's natural defense system to be enhanced.
What I like about all Innisfree product is that they only use natural derived ingredients and the skincare would usually be free of synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, and imidazolidinyl urea. Just like this facial foam!

Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Facial FoamInnisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Facial Foam
Sealed and flip cap.

The tube packaging is completely sealed outside with transparent plastic and when I twisted the cap, it was sealed again with aluminum foil for double protection. The shelf life is 12 months after initial opening.

Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Facial Foam description
Description, directions, and ingredients.
Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Facial Foam review

From creamy to foamy.
With just a pea-size, the thick creamy formula foams easily. It has a pearly white color and smells so organically fresh. It doesn't sting when I'm lathering it around my eye area, there's a slight of minty effect, but it feels so gentle, and does a great job at cleansing. I recommend to use this with facial brush too, because it can perform a better job at cleansing makeup residue.

After rinsing, it left my skin feeling clean and fresh. The only downside is, it gives me that tightness feeling to the normal part of my oily combination skin. I guess those with oily skin will love this facial foam.

Regarding the controlling blemish, yes it works! I don't have a big pimple to begin with *don't jinx!*. But there was a time when I developed some tiny bumps on my forehead as a consequence of threading, and after I put some herbal ointment, I used this facial foam, voila~ on the next day, they disappeared. The herbal ointment doesn't work that amazing usually, though. Oh moreover, this facial foam can control my hormonal acne too.

All in all, it's a nice facial foam with such affordable price for 150ml size that would suit oily skin type with least blemish concern. But would I repurchase it? I'm the type who can't stick to one thing unless I don't find any dislike in it. Therefore, I don't think so, but we'll see :)

Price: IDR 110k

---

GOT7 - She's A Monster.
 
Frankly, I like GOT7 because of Jackson in it. I've never imagined I'd like this guy. He was born in freaking 1994 just so you know! First saw him in the variety show; Roommate season 2, and I thought he was funny, hyperactive, such a dork LOL. Not to mention he looks like ManSe (yes one of those adorably cute triplets, the maknae!) Back to the topic, I have been listening to this song for a week!! It's just one of my favorites from their album, Identify. They recently released a new MV Stop Stop It, but there's something that entertains me more than that, hohoho, yeaaah, the dance practice session... Ok. I feel like a pedonoona now. Bye~!
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Reviews are Impartial and we are not connected to any product or company. Your comments are welcomed but spamming are never tolerated.

Copyright © 2013 Indian Fashion Journal | Powered by Blogger